MiTek Corporation is a family owned and operated parent company to brands including MTX Audio, Xtant, Coustic and AtlasIED. MiTek's experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling high performance commercial, mobile, residential, marine, and motorsports audio has created some of the best equipment on the market.
MiTek offers a comprehensive benefits package along with long term growth opportunities across its many brands. Come join the family!
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Senior Systems Engineer with a passion for audio to support our commercial division. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, thrive at problem solving and have a customer focused mentality. Candidates must also be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work efficiently in a constantly changing environment with a diverse group of customers.
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting, design, deployments/changes and documentation of AtlasIED software-controlled paging systems. The position will provide technical support to customers and internal customers as it relates to the AtlasIED hardware and software platforms. The position will travel to jobsites to assist contractors and end users with the final configuration, testing and site acceptance of AtlasIED audio systems. While in the field or providing remote support, the Senior Systems Engineer will also provide training to onsite personnel in the use of the AtlasIED systems.
Looking for qualified candidates in the Louisville, KY market.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of AtlasIED hardware and software products.
- Troubleshooting of Layer 2 and Layer 3 multicast network traffic.
- Limited analysis of network traffic.
- Data security protocols, applications and concepts.
- Customer support delivered through call handling, email, and web ticket portal. This will often require TeamViewer and other similar remote support platforms to perform system diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Improve AtlasIED knowledge by developing/updating Knowledgbase articles, Document troubleshooting and support activities in ticketing system.
- Provide informal technical/functional direction to team members including training and mentoring front line and Level 1 support teams as required.
- May lead partner management support and other programs as needed.
Bachelor's Degree or diploma in a Technical/Engineering Discipline or equivalent of education and experience
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in Customer Support or Technical Support required.
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in customer facing roles in the Audio/Video Integration industry with an emphasis on Audio/Video systems preferred.
- Deep understanding of computer technologies, audio/video technologies, audio over IP networking and DSP technology, including Gain Structure, AEC, Dante, and Telephony is highly preferred.
- Strong experience with Unified Communications systems and third-party control integration (Creston, Extron, AMX, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc) is preferred.
- SIP/VoIP telephony experience is a plus
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Audinate Dante Level 1, 2, 3 certifications preferred
- Network certification such as CCNA preferred
- Senior level IT certifications such as VMware VCP is highly desired
- Multicast network traffic and routing concepts
- Commercial audio and video applications and concepts
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal, communication and phone skills
- Creative, motivated, quick learner
- Remains calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic knowledge of general electronics
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to train others
- Ability to obtain security clearances from federal government and/or airport security
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with the occasional visit to job sites.
MiTek/AtlasIED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Louisville, KY 40299: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Enterprise software: 5 years (Preferred)
- Audio Video: 5 years (Preferred)
- IP networking: 5 years (Preferred)
- Unified Communication Systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- SIP: 5 years (Preferred)
- VoIP: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: