- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Improve existing mechanical designs.
- Develop product assembly and testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration.
- Perform FEA - vibration, heat-transfer, stress analysis, and other engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $8,750.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
X-Scan Imaging Corp. is COVID-19 compliant and is 100% Covid Free to date!
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Required)