PacificFloorcare, a subsidiary of the Hines Corporation, designs and manufacturescommercial floor maintenance equipment that are Purpose Built tools forcleaning professionals. Key products include automatic scrubbers, floor machines,burnishers, carpet extractors and vacuum.
Improves upon the design and performance ofexisting products. Utilizes soundproblem solving methodologies to resolve known quality or assembly issues. Supports material cost reduction initiativesthrough sound engineering practices. Supportsthe development of new products from prototype through launch. Participates in product validation and qualification. Establishes product test methodologies andconducts and/or oversees testing. Evaluatesproducts, parts and processes for performance and reliability.
1. Verifies that componentsand systems achieve all design objectives.
2. Verifies compliancewith policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
3. Creates models, designs, and details for components and assembliesin 2D and 3D.
4. Ensures compliance with approved design standards to prove design quality,safety, manufacturability, reliability, and competitive cost.
5. Supports manufacturing and procurement, and updates drawings toreflect "As Built" changes.
6. Has direct reporting responsibility for Technical Service.
7. Works with warranty data, and technical service team to resolverecurring field failures.
8. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ANDEXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Minimum of 5 yearsexperience within hands-on electro-mechanical components/equipment.
2. Ability to create, read,and interpret engineering prints and documents.
3. Ability to write andpresent test reports and problem solving documents.
4. Ability to effectivelypresent information to cross-functional team members.
5. Ability to defineproblems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance