Provide engineering support of the Shore Landing System (LS) suite of equipment, including Shore Instrument Carrier Landing System (ICLS) and Civil Instrument Landing System (ILS). Provide engineering support for system engineering, design, test, integration, certification, and operation. Support planning and control of the technical, cost, and schedule aspects of all project activities, including studies, surveys, siting analysis, facility infrastructure planning, installation design planning, installation, certification, and sustainment of Shore LS. Support projects relating to the development, survey, installation, certification, sustainment, and improvement of Shore ICLS and Civil ILS and execute technology development efforts. Lead Shore LS IPT efforts and coordinate extensively with Navy and Marine corps installation personnel at all levels of the command from Commander Navy Installations Command, Marine Corps Installations Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, and program sponsor personnel from OPNAV N980A and program management personnel from Naval Air Traffic Management Systems Program Office PMA-213.
- 5 years of experience with integration, test, certification, or support of FAA or military shore ATC or radar-based systems
- Experience with working in an integrated product team environment and leading technical efforts
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Military or FAA landing systems, including ILS, ICLS, or TACAN
- Experience with component and system-level testing
- Experience with training curricula and on-the-job training
- Experience with requirements development and analysis
- Experience with leading a team of technical professionals
- Knowledge of project management processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Navy acquisition and procurement procedures
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in an Engineering field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.