· Develop emulation/FPGA environment in System Verilog and/or C/C++.
· Deliver emulation and prototyping models from RTL on industry-standard emulation and prototyping platforms.
· Build and execute emulation test plan to ensure the quality of the models and assist pre-silicon validation.
· Drive emulation methodologies for HW verification and SW development.
· Develop emulation tools, workflows, and infrastructure in collaboration with RTL, verification, validation, and SW teams for productivity during debug, runtime, and data analysis of results from emulation runs.
· Over 2 years of Emulation/FPGA work experiences with a Master degree with a Major in EE
· Experience with SystemVerilog and C++ to model RTL components and transactors
· Experience with post-silicon bringup, debug, and reproducing issues on emulator/FPGA
· Experience with emulation platforms such as; Palladium, Veloce, or Zebu, as well as FPGA prototyping.
· Experience working with industry-standard design verification EDA tools like VCS, MTI, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance