Please check out what we do at www.logisticsforhire.com.
They should be knowledgeable in SQL, database normalization, and database performance. Must be familiar with e-commerce terminology and process. An applicant must know how to use GIT.
An applicant having excellent communication skill will be a strong asset.
Having a Bachelor's Degree or higher is a plus
2-3 years of work experience
Recent College grads will be considered
This is an ongoing development project consisting of E-Commerce, Logistics, Ordering, Inventory, and Product management systems. You will be responsible to develop code as our Lead Software Developer instructs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Git: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
- Database Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- HTML: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Springfield, NJ (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma