Does the thought of creating state-of-the-art solutions for innovative products excite you? Come join the Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) division within Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) at Lockheed Martin as we revolutionize segment solutions for our Department of Defense customers. You will be building premiere solutions that support our customers.
The ASW family of programs supports the C6ISR Business Area (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance). The ASW programs develop highly innovative and reliable systems. These systems demand development of advanced software solutions as well as integration of COTS hardware interfacing to complex systems.
Join our Systems Engineering team – driving, facilitating, and supporting mission analysis and requirements definition across diverse disciplines throughout the product life-cycle.
As a member of our team:
- You will work closely with the engineering teams responsible for architecture, software development, integration and test in an agile scrum-based environment
- You will perform model-based systems engineering through development of use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and architecture and data flows in support of both internal activities, as well as customer deliverables
- Throughout this process, you will be responsible for owning engineering products across these multi-disciplinary teams and bringing tasks to completion with the help and direction of engineering leadership
- You will review and provide input to product design (software and/or hardware) ensuring compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and additional specifications as required
- You will have a complete understanding and grasp on a wide application of technical systems engineering principles, theories and concepts
- You will know at a high level what other disciplines do as well in order to be an effective multi-disciplinary team member
- You will develop imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems, working independently under general direction
- Must have experience in program execution in agile environments and system engineering of large, complex systems
- Experience in Signal Processing/Beamforming/Sonar/ASW/Acoustics
- Experience researching and prototyping algorithms in MATLAB as well as Python, C/C++, or other similar languages
- Experience presenting complex Signal Processing topics effectively to customers
- Must be self-motivated and work well in small to medium-size groups
- Experience with system analysis and requirements decomposition
- Experience with system modeling
- Experience with Test Method definition, Test Procedure development, Test conduct
- Experience with requirements verification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for maintaining and growing our customer relationships, and ensuring continuous customer satisfaction
- Test Automation Development/Python
- Machine Learning Development
- DOORS experience
- SysML knowledge
- MagicDraw experience
- Web based software development
- Basic database/SQL knowledge
- General web services / architecture experience
- Hadoop High Performance Computing Technology
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.