***Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the following:
1)Living around the Raleigh area
2)Have at least 2-3 years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer (Not interning)
3)Have Java Script and Node.js experience
Our client, a leading healthcare technology vendor, has a current opening for a Full Stack Developer in the Raleigh, NC area!
Join a growing company with a product that makes a difference in healthcare technology and medical imaging!
Excellent salary and benefits for this full time role.
Our client is growing fast and has four current openings to fill. This is time sensitive so your quick response would be greatly appreciated!
The Full-stack Software Developer writes and maintains enterprise-level software used in the healthcare industry to process images taken by medical imaging equipment (MRI, ultrasound, etc). These images are then viewed and evaluated by radiologists to determine possible health concerns, which will be later reported back to the referring physician or the patient themselves.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Development of web app front-end (JS/CSS/HTML)
- Development of web app back-end (Node.js/PostgreSQL/Redis)
- Review/Approval of fellow developer code before merge
- 2+ years Node.js
- 1+ years SQL
- Intermediate/Senior level knowledge of relational DBs (PostgreSQL)
- Intermediate/Senior level knowledge of non-relational DBs (Redis)
- Experience with developing and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Strong experience in optimizing client and server code for speed and efficiency
- Strong experience using debugging tools like Chrome Developer tools
- Scalable UI design & development
- Experience with git
Job Type: Full-time
- Full Stack Developer: 2 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2 years (Required)
- Java Script: 2 years (Preferred)