Budzar Industries, a leader in engineering, designing and manufacturing process temperature control equipment is looking for an Electrical Controls Designer to join our engineering team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review with Project Engineer the scope of design. Seek and apply necessary information for proper use of specified components.
- Using AutoCAD Electrical to generate Schematics & Panel Layout that maximizes the functionality and cost reduction.
- Responsible for producing electrical controls designs based on UL, NFPA, IEC and other specifications or requirements
· Interact with manufacturing panel fabrication shop and electrical department to maintain design and production standards.
- Support design efforts to assist in meeting schedule and budget
- Review the dimensional and design data from suppliers and make necessary changes to the models and drawings
- Interpret P & ID, Process Flows, Specifications and other System Design Documentation
- Provide Control Panel Designs Compliant with UL508A and NFPA70
- Control I/O Lists, Specifications, Test Procedures,
- Maintain Current Knowledge of Control Panel Design
- Develop and Maintain CAD Component Blocks, Templates and Title Blocks
Job Type: Full-time
- NFPA 70 and 79: 1 year (Required)
- UL Standard 508A: 1 year (Required)
- AutoCAD Electrical features Symbol Builder: 1 year (Required)
- PLC Database File Editor: 1 year (Required)
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Controls Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible