About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Our company culture is one of a team-oriented environment that fosters individual growth, development, and career advancement.
We do not fill empty seats...we hire and develop Future Leaders!
Due to continual growth, we have need for a Customer Service Meter Reader. You will be responsible for driving to customer sites (businesses) in order to obtain meter readings. Meter Readings are the number of prints or copies a company has made on their office equipment such as copiers and printers. The selected individual will need to be customer service oriented as they will be interacting with customers daily.
Duties: * Monitor missing meter reports and obtain missing meters
- Send manual meter requirements
- Obtain meter reading via calling, reviewing websites, emailing and traveling to customer sites
- Monitor reports for errors and work with other departments to automate customers' meter collection
- Company Car and Smart Phone will be provided – no out-of-pocket expenses
- Competitive Pay -- We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance No waiting period, these benefits start your first day!
- Career advancement-- Developing our employees is a top priority!
- Full and competitive benefit package including 401k with generous company match and expense reimbursement.
Fun Factors: * Positive company culture and work environment We pride ourselves on maintaining a truly collegial atmosphere
- Outstanding work environment
- Community Outreach
What we need from you: * High School Diploma or equivalent
- Neat appearance and good people skills
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving history
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and energy
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to the Xerox Staffing Admin Center. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)