Brown Industrial Construction is a South-East Louisiana-based heavy civil contractor. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and a high-quality culture. Our environment encourages individual growth and innovative thought.
- As a Construction Project Engineer, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects. By providing you with mentors in different areas of our business, you will attain a well-rounded knowledge that will offer boundless opportunities for your professional development.
- We are a member of the DISA Contractors Consortium and require all employees to enroll in DISA drug screening.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Upon offer of employment, E-Verify I9 verification is required.
- We offer a generous compensation package.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical Geotechnical), Construction Management, Industrial Technology or related field of study
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- 0-2 years’ experience in the Construction Industry
- Project Management
- Budget preparation and job cost control
- Scheduling and production rate tracking
- Safety and quality control management
- Engineering design and support
- Business development and client relations
- Strong verbal & written skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent documentation & organizational skills
- ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships
Desired Software experience:
- Microsoft Excel
- HCSS Software Suite
- Oracle P6 Scheduling Software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Baton Rouge, LA (Preferred)