Do you have a background in mechatronics and test systems work? Are you excited by the idea of working with an innovative and ground-breaking company? Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with a global leader in manufacturing. This client has locations all over the USA but partners with clients all over the world. Our client is looking to add a Systems Engineer to the team!
In order to be consider, one does not have to be a master in all areas but will need a strong and diverse technical background in; Mechanical, Electrical and/or Computer Engineering. Interested in learning more? To quick apply please click here!
- Conceptualize systems and perform detail design and integration
- Develop specifications, test plans and other technical documentation
- Perform system-level design (i.e. top-level diagrams); hardware design (i.e. schematics & wire lists)
- The assignment may also require software design (i.e. write code, write test programs); software/hardware integration
- Develop test equipment requirements, proposals and compliance matrices
- Participate in design reviews and product development projects
- Lead challenging problem-solving efforts for internal teams and customers
- Provide expertise to the integration team and customer support as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. or equivalent in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in mechatronics preferably with exposure to inertial sensors/systems testing, control systems, and/or the aerospace or military domains
- Experience in test engineering is a plus
- Ability to travel (domestic and internationally) and obtain a passport.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- This position requires the employee to work in a restricted facility that requires US citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card).
- Must possess skills or ability to learn quickly in the following areas of Mechatronics:
o Mechanical Structures/Bearings
o Feedback Devices
o Industrial Electronics
o Control Systems
o Temperature and Process Controls
o Experience with one or more of the following:
Python, C, LabWindows, TestStand, or LabVIEW, C++, C#, Assembly languages, or database programming, ORCAD;
- Hardware/software integration experience;
- Experience with one of the following: Matlab and Mathcad
- General Software Familiarity #DohertyNewCareer2019
Apply now by using the above qick apply link or by emailing your resume to our recruiter Aubrey Chaires; firstname.lastname@example.org