R/S Electric Corp is an Electrical Contractor whose installation and design-build expertise is exceeded only by our commitment to serve and deliver for our clients, including industrial facilities and process, manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, grain elevators, water and waste water treatment, power generation, colleges/universities, utility projects and alternative energy such as solar and wind.
Duties and Responsibilities
- On a day to day basis, the BIM Designer/CAD Drafter will work with Designers, Planners, and Engineers to provide assistance in delivering projects with unprecedented value to our customers.
- Be comfortable working in team environments.
- Model product primarily utilizing Revit and AutoCAD MEP.
- Provide dimensioned working/shop drawings for field installation and prefabrication, as well as, provide as-built record drawings at the end of the project.
- Only those employees that are reliable, punctual, self-motivated, and who display a good attitude will be considered.
- A strong electrical mechanical background is preferred to understanding constructability of electrical systems.
- High level of self and team organization skills.
- Revit experience and detailed understanding of its files, families, schedules and work sets.
- Knowledge of BlueBeam and computer trends/technology.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- 1-3 years managing drawings is a plus.
- Regular, and possibly daily, travel required to project locations between Kansas City and St. Joseph, MO – or – St. Joseph, MO and Omaha, NE.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, preferably emphasizing drafting and design – OR – comparable electrical knowledge and expertise.
- Experience with Autodesk Products is required: AutoCAD MEP and Civil, Revit, Navisworks, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply at www.rselectriccorp.com. Complete work history or resume attachment is a must to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Drafting: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off