IT Glue, a Kaseya company, is a successful, award-winning local Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company founded in 2013. We make organizations more efficient by making mission-critical processes and business documentation readily available. According to LEAN, a typical business is made up of 60% waste. Imagine if there were a software solution that could help cut that in half…
Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com.
A Principal Release Engineer is an individual who is concerned with the mechanics of the development and processing of software products. Release engineering, a sub-spec in software engineering, deals with the accumulation and delivery of source codes into software or programs. These engineers oversee and control the proper placement and deployment of the source code; they ensure that each code is entered in the software code repository and is ready for media duplication and distribution
- Act as a role model for others across the organization in not only the core skills of software development but also professionalism, accountability, and communication
- Lead initiatives to execute or enhance our processes to improve performance, security, usability, scalability, and reliability
- Own, manage and improve our release process, from development to production.
- Maintain and scale continuous integration, delivery, and deployment infrastructure for reproducible and traceable builds and deployments.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
- Focus on scale and efficiency.
- Simplify the management of Secrets and guarantee the Security of process.
- Improve the developer experience and present the current industry’s best practices.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Build & Release Systems Architecture
- Expertise with product architecture and design, load and performance testing, and industry best practices
- Experience implementing and improving an Agile/Scrum environment
- Expertise in designing systems for distributed architectures
- Ability to lead others to adapt and change processes and practices
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passion for accountability and fostering a spirit of stewardship in others
- Superior experience in Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience in arbitrating design decisions to speed innovation and quality
- Agility and adaptability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Rich experience leading team members with multiple project responsibilities
Work @ IT Glue
- Modern office in a heritage building situated in Gastown, downtown Vancouver.
- Convenient access by car, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
- Office features: a bar, amazing coffee, snacks, food and a world-class gym.
- Herman Miller height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
- All Mac workstations with all the tools and goodies you need.
- Monthly public transportation subsidy.
- Training and professional development budget to help advance your career.
- Extended medical benefits, including dental and health spending account.
About IT Glue
IT Glue is a proven, best practices-driven IT documentation platform packed with features designed to help you maximize the efficiency, transparency and consistency of your team. Documentation is your most precious asset... nurture it and gain instant results. We are changing the "documentation paradigm", one kick-ass MSP at a time.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls please!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Temporarily due to COVID-19