Should be familiar with Big Data Ecosystems. Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, Sqoop.
Installing, configuring, testing Hadoop ecosystem components.
Candidate familiar with data architecture including data ingestion, pipeline design, Hadoop information architecture.
Certified in Hadoop Administrator will be preferred. Experience optimizing ETL workflows will be advantage. Expertise in RHEL is a must and preferred.
Responsible for designing and development of the Linux Application
Provide application support by debugging code, fixes, bugs and integrated modules during engineering and integration phase.
Following on getting analysis, design, collection of user requirements, evaluation of various technologies and platforms for the system Integrations
Shell scripting and packaging using rpm, apt-get, yum.
Expertise in RPM build, spec file creation from scratch, is aware of different sections of spec file.
Able to fix and troubleshoot different stages of rpm build process.
Installing, Removing, and Upgrading Applications through RPM
Ability to Linux Package management with Linux Software distribution Tools
Automating Tasks with Cron and Crontab files.
The Chief Technology Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
System Design – The process of defining and documenting the hardware, software, infrastructure components, modules, interfaces, scalability, and high availability solutions that meet specified business development & Application Integration requirements.
3rd Level Support - Incident troubleshooting, analysis and resolution for web applications
Day–to-day administration includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting server problems.
Installation of home grown and vendor software, documenting the steps and promoting to upstream teams for deployment.
Supporting issues with deployments in the upstream environments.
- Cassandra, MongoDB or Hadoop (in order of preference)
- Ability to meet / speak with the developers / clients to gain an understanding of their architecture, systems, objectives, etc. and then determine the big data solution most appropriate for their teams
- Hands-on experience working with servers (Linux) and writing scripts (preferably Python) to automate processes
- Direct production support and hands-on support as an L3 escalation point
- Designing data architecture
- Hands-on Support and High-Level Architecture / Engineering as it relates to Big Data and NoSQL
- Java development
- Experience performing NoSQL code reviews and exposure to latest development frameworks, such as Spring
- Experience with C*, Mongo, Elastic Search, Solr/Lucene and other NoSQL deployments
- Basic C* and / or big data troubleshooting
- Ability to resolve routine break-fix support-related issues
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: