Hazen and Sawyer is seeking an entry-level engineer for a variety of water related assignments. Candidate to be involved with a wide range of water and wastewater infrastructure projects, which can include treatment, distribution, and collection systems.
Responsibilities to include:
Minimum professional qualifications are:
- Integrating with design team from initial studies and conceptual design through construction of collector sewers, pump station, force main and/or treatment facilities.
- Field investigations and site visits from design through construction.
- Developing water and wastewater projects, related to municipal facilities and conveyance infrastructure.
- B.S. degree in environmental, civil, chemical, or mechanical engineering (MS preferred)
- EIT or plan to obtain
- Entry Level to 2 years of experience
- Candidate must possess excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in all computer software typically used (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- CADD and other software (GIS, etc.) skills will be considered a plus.
- Candidate must have strong organizational skills.