1st Shift, Monday-Friday, typical hours 7:30am-4pm, 40 hours per week, maybe some OT around deadlines
The Systems Analyst (Developer) is the technical process subject matter expert of designing
solutions and building innovative technology systems that meet the objectives of the business. This
position communicates status, risk and risk mitigation plans and acts as a liaison between key project
members and technical teams. The role ensures that there is adequate information to build new
systems effectively and turn functional designs into stable and reliable information technology systems.
The role is also responsible for ensuring production applications are operating at an optimal level and
meets the daily expectation of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Manages large project design and solution development.
- Executes preparation and installation solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and mentoring on troubleshooting techniques and technical inquiries to team members within the Development department.
- Coach others in operational software development excellence.
- Support fixing applications through SIT, UAT, and post project implementation.
- Determine feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Oversee software development to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Serve as the project technical architect by working with and understanding the IT Technical Architect direction and design concept to build designs and enforce development standards.
- Ensure effective delivery of committed software functionality.
- Guide development teams through development life cycles to ensure project success within expected scope, budget and timeline.
- Develop solutions and ensure completion, practices, and delivery of documentation follows standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, or in a
- Experience supporting ERP and related business applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience providing technical support and leadership.
- Understanding for object-oriented programming and software development.
- Experience in information system implementation or change efforts.
- Experience working with software design principals.
- Ability to develop based on provided functional specifications.
- Computer analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Direct experience leading software design and development for a large enterprise.
- Familiarity with a formal project methodology or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, and software.
- 5+ years of experience in JDE EnterpriseOne Development to version 9.2
- 5+ years of experience in JDE Development tools including Object Management Workbench (OMW), Report Design Aid (RDA) and Form Design Aid (FDA)
- 2+ years of JDE C BSFN (C Business Function Programming) and cache
- 2+ years of experience in implementing and creating BSSV (Business Services), understanding the development methodology to create quality framework based on user requirements.
- 2+ years defining and writing functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business Requirements
- Strong understanding of UDO, Orchestrator and OneView
- JDE World experience – RPG, CLP
- Strong understanding with JDE EnterpriseOne modules such as: Financials, Sales Order Management, Distribution, Procurement, Inventory Management, Planning, Fulfillment and Manufacturing
- Experience with interfaces/integrations between JDE and multiple Third Party applications
- Previous experience with IBM iSeries or AS/400 and related add-on tools (IBM SQL, Query, Query Manager, etc.)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $85.00 /hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction