The story of Professional Advantage (PA) begins in Sydney, 1989. Steve Howcroft and Derek Rippingale had a vision to create a leading financial management software and service provider. After servicing over 6000 clients in the past 30 years, this vision has become a reality. Today PA is a Microsoft Gold Partner and is a top-class IT firm with 300+ people employed worldwide. We provide a wide range of services, such as Financial Management Software, Business Intelligence, ERP Systems, CRM Software, Retail Systems, BPM, Infrastructure and Collaboration solutions. We strive to streamline operations for our clients through specialised software solutions and by doing so, we enhance their growth. PA is committed to delivering successful outcomes and continues to thrive in the modern digital world.
Hiring the very best staff is critical to our success.
Our Fargo office is seeking a dynamic person with exceptional analysis and development skills. You will join our existing Development Team and use your skills to enhance our already successful product range.
The main attributes of this position include:
- Proven experience with 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Good knowledge of SQL with experience with MS SQL
Be part of a supportive and creative team that builds solutions other can’t.
Self-Sufficient, confident, diligent and highly motivated - these are some of the qualities we look for in people. You are a go-getter, who can turn requirements into realities. Our people love what they do for a living and want to work for a company where they are given the opportunity to direct their own future.
We value professionals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who are looking for freedom to exercise initiative in a supportive team environment.
What the role involves:
- Software development in C# and .Net
- Working with an experienced development team
- Improving analysis and process design skills
- Undertaking projects and meeting requirements
- Expanding your .Net skill set
- Learning and using new technologies like Blazor
A competitive salary, company provided high spec laptop, mobile phone with personal calls included, a training allowance, exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies, exposure to other areas of Microsoft product range, attending conferences, participating in webinars, personal skills development and personal growth, regular team sync-ups, independence, flexibility, work life balance, view of Sydney Harbour, coffee machine, fruit bowl.
You’ll be an important member of a great team, with a strong work ethic, where individualism thrives in a team, with no micro-management.
Essential Skills & Experience: (example)
- An understanding of the Agile development process
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and extreme programming techniques
- Broad range of experience with Microsoft Technologies like IIS and MS Office
- Strong OO knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- The ability to share knowledge and experience with others
- Experience with RDBMS
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
Company's Facebook page: