Structural Engineering Project Manager
Structural Project Manager
Beyler Consulting, LLC a multi-disciplinary Engineering and Surveying Company is seeking a Project Manager to work in the Structural Department. We are interested in structural engineers who have a passion for design and hold to high standards of delivery.
We believe in tailoring specific job roles to employees’ strengths and personal career goals. Project managers are generally expected to write proposals, perform site visits and consultations, mentor less experienced staff, provide high level engineering input for design decisions, prepare construction documents, manage project budgets, and maintain a strong reputation for our firm within the industry. Mentorship is an important part of who we are. A project manager’s role includes the development, both in technical and soft skills, of a team of engineers. Those who are passionate and talented at specific roles are given the opportunity to expand their focus and reach within those roles.
- 6+ years of Structural Engineering experience;
- PE/SE Licensure;
- Experience with wood design, residential, mixed use preferred;
- Post-Tensioned Concrete and podium design preferred;
- The ability to perform structural calculations / detailing / construction support dealing with wood, concrete, masonry, and steel structures;
- Experience managing and delivering projects with high quality, on time, within budget, and while maintaining and developing a strong industry reputation;
- Experience preparing detailed structural reports and deliverables for client use
- The ability to write clearly and concisely;
- The ability to speak clearly with clients, work independently, make site visits to evaluate existing structures and speak knowledgeably to the conditions, be dependable, have a friendly attitude, and follow through on commitments.
Who We Are:
Beyler Consulting is a multi-discipline professional services firm that offers a broad array of technical services in civil engineering, structural engineering, land surveying, construction related services, land planning, and project management. But more importantly than what we provide or what we do, is why and how we work in an environment where the following core values are alive:
- The Beyler Consulting compass always points North. We do the right thing, and we do it with integrity.
- Build up your work family. We are more than a team, and look for ways to make each other successful.
- Conciergineering®. (Concierge Service + Engineering) We made up a word that embodies our desire to provide exceptional service at every level of our firm.
- Beyler Communication Consulting. Communication IS our middle name!
- Every spoke is vital to the wheel. Every single employee, regardless of their position or title, is vital and important to our success.
- Love what you do. We take pride in our work, and want to create a place that you will truly enjoy yourself while working hard.
- Learn, apply, and THRIVE. We encourage our work family to continuously learn, strive to improve, and grow.
- Leave things better than you found it. We believe in proactively seeking out ways to improve processes, procedures, and the environment around us.
- The Glass is full. We maintain a positive atmosphere and outlook that is encouraging and contagious.
- Kindness matters. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
If the above core values speak to something inside you, then you just might be a Beyler Leader, and not even know it.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonus Compensation packages
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Excellent paid time off benefits
- Company matching retirement account
- Flexible work schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
Join our Team:
We hope that if you would like to work in a place that truly values its employees and strive to live by the above noted values, that you will reach out to us. We pride ourselves in having created a place to work that makes you smile on your drive in each day! We hope you will join our work family soon.
The Beyler Consulting Team
Beyler Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Structural: 6 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous