This position is for an Airframe Flutter/Dynamics Analysis Team with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics company. The candidate will be expected to use their technical expertise to develop flutter analysis methods and perform analysis of aircraft structures. The candidate will have advanced and thorough knowledge in the field of aircraft structural analysis and have a broad knowledge of all related disciplines. The candidate is responsible for analyzing structural responses, participate in trade studies and coordinate with Integrated Product Teams.
***Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access. A Secret Security Clearance is needed and a clearance investigation must have been conducted within the last 5 years.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years related professional work experience, or 3 years related professional work experience with a related Masters Degree, or a related PhD
- Experience in aircraft structural analysis
**Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have an active secret clearance with an investigation in the last 5 years.***
- Flutter analysis experience
- Aeroelastic analysis experience
- Experience performing structural and dynamics analysis
- Exposure to rigid body dynamics tools (ADAMS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working ADP or similar programs
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and senior management
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.