CETCO, a division of Minerals Tecnhnologies, is currently seeking a Field Engineer Trainee to join their growing operation in New Iberia, Louisiana. CETCO Well Testing Service provides safe, customized and dependable well testing and blowout flow control for the oil and gas industry for both onshore and offshore applications.
1. Completion of engineer training program over 24 month period.
2. Support Data Acquisition Cell leader on day to day operations.
3. Complete process improvement projects.
4. Manage career progression while developing time management skills.
5. Execute well test operations in the field reporting to job leader. Other Duties and Responsibilities
6. Create and enforce GOM Well Test Division reporting guidelines.
7. Expand well testing and industry knowledge through training, work experience, and self-studies.
8. Promote safety, service quality, and unity between all CETCO Divisions.
9. Also to include duties as directed by manager per business need.
The requirements listed in the sections that follow are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions (primary duties) of the job.
Bachelors of Engineering or Science Degree Knowledge
Skills & Abilities:
- Time management, oratorical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and/or follow achieving company objectives
- Organization skills/logistical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Position requires domestic travel. International travel is on a voluntary basis only.
Offshore/Onshore Industrial Sites; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly conducting work in a shop and offshore environment. On a regular basis, there may be exposure to plant areas, onshore job sites, and offshore job sites which include exposure to outside weather conditions as well as loud noise from equipment and dust from production processes. Work Hours: Floating 21 Days On/ 7 Days Off