- Education Required: BS in Mechanical, Bio-Medical , or other Technical degree
- Years’ Experience Required: 2 years minimumGeneral mechanical design skills
- Must be a team player, communication skills, willing to get the job done, not afraid to ask questions and follow through on deliverables.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. Designs, develops, analyzes, troubleshoots and provides technical skills during research and/or product development. Designs studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise. May be involved in product research and development and/or clinical trials. Translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Rosa, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SolidWorks: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical design: 1 year (Required)
- Research: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location