- Improve the executive’s productivity allowing him to perform more, higher value work.
- Help maintain the positive and professional reputation of the firm.
- Help the executive implement and develop the Parnall Law marketing plan.
RESULTS / OUTCOMES (What you must get done.)
- To assist the executive in his various tasks.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports to the executive
- Organize, prioritize and implement marketing tasks and strategy.
- Proportionately contribute to overall client satisfaction and firm revenue goals.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive / Personal Assistance
- Conserves executive’s time by reading and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, answering and directing inquiries as appropriate and initiating telecommunication
- Produces and organizes information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text and imagery
- Collects and analyzes information and provides brief summaries of relevant material to the executive
- Runs reports and when necessary analyzes data to assist with strategy and business development
- Manages and updates executive’s calendar and travel arrangements (scheduling and planning meetings, conferences, events)
- Maintains filing system for incoming documents and be able to retrieve information quickly
- Assists management level staff as needed in order to meet firm revenue and client satisfaction goals and hire and train new employees
- Assists with development and implementation of marketing plan
- Intermittent personal assistance as needed
- Available after hours, as needed.
- Available to travel to conferences and community events and functions.
Timelines for Completion of Tasks (Executive will direct on the urgency of incoming tasks as needed):
- Urgent tasks will be completed the same day as requested
- Projects/tasks communicated to be semi-urgent will be completed within one business day
- Non-urgent tasks will be completed within one week
- Routine tasks will be completed according to a schedule developed by the executive (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly reports, meetings, etc.)
1. Filtering Emails/ Managing Spam
2. Database Building/ Updating contacts or CRM
3. Answering Customer Service Emails/ Tickets/ Chat Support
4. Sending of Greeting eCards, Event Invitation, etc.
5. Calendar Management
6. Appointment Scheduling
7. Travel Arrangement and Planning
8. Reminder Services
9. File Organization
10. Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
11. Creating/ Managing Spreadsheets
12. Preparing PowerPoint/ Keynote Presentations
13. PDF conversion, Splitting and Merging
14. Transcription of Video and Audio Files
15. Simple eBook layout/ Formatting
16. Preparing Online Meeting Minutes
17. Online Research
18. Data Mining and Development/ Lead Generation
19. Blog Publishing Management
20. Moderating Blog Comments
21. Adding Tags & Images to Blog Posts
22. Receptionist Duties
23. Voicemail Checking
24. Sending Client Invoices
25. Basic Bookkeeping
26. Personal Errands (Purchasing Gifts Online, etc.)
27. Project Management & Training Tasks
28. Project Management Between You and Team Members
29. Preparation of Training Materials
30. Deadline/ Deliverables Tracking
31. Create Slideshare Presentations
1. Help the Administrator in the Hiring process, including the following.
2. Generate email lists for recruitment
3. Applicant Screening
4. Interview scheduling
5. New Hire processes
6. Paperwork filling
7. Create resumes
8. Create adds on Indeed
9. Create jobs Upwork
10. Linked-in Sales navigator
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,164.00 - $91,123.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location