Part-Time Outbound Telephone Booking Consultant - Work From Home
- Work from anywhere in the United States
- Training held from your own home
Do you have experience working in appointment setting or phone sales? Are you a people person with a bubbly personality? Are you looking for a role where you can work from home? Then keep reading!
With the exciting opportunity of working from the comfort of your own home, you can truly achieve the desired work life balance you have always dreamed of!
What’s on offer:
- Includes a competitive hourly rate of up to $18,
- Full training and support provided
- A role which is rewarding and offers the flexibility of selecting your work schedule!
This role involves calling from warms leads in the Dallas area on behalf of a large portrait photography studio to book photography sessions.
So what personal qualities and experience are we searching for?
- Previous experience in an phone sales role or similar required
- Be able to get excited on the phone with a bubbly likeable personality
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow systems and procedures
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to work independently
Other requirements include:
- Fast Cable Internet Connection
- Dedicated Home Office (Quiet work environment)
- Corded Computer Headset
When do we call?
- Monday to Friday 10am-6pm CST
You must be able to commit to working at least 15-24 hours a week within these hours.
Do we provide training?
Yes, training is mandatory and will be held for three days from the comfort of your home during business hours. More information will be provided if you are successful in obtaining the role.
For your application to be considered please attach a cover letter telling us why we should hire you! All shortlisted applicants are required to complete a few simple tests. These tests are designed to measure your suitability for the role and they also include a voice test.
Once you have completed the tests we will be in contact with you to discuss your application further.
Remember your only steps away from the possibility of working from home!
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote