We are an innovation leader in advanced ultrasound development and the first company to design and manufacture a 3D whole breast ultrasound system that utilizes a dynamic new technique to image the breast with the use of sound and water. We are committed to creating improved breast imaging methods, while establishing a better patient experience for all women, regardless of age, without the concern of radiation or compression.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer who shares our passion, enthusiasm, and dedication to transforming lives.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be Involved in the design of solutions to support software development, production builds, and production runtime environments. Projects include configuring development and production operating systems (Linux or Windows), automating deployment, and managing automated build platforms.
You will collaborate with other team members ranging in experience from new college grads to seasoned industry experts, including a management team with a successful track record leading medical device companies.
- Contribute to design of scalable solutions for software development and deployment
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and IT to configure runtime and build environments
- Manage automated build systems
- Manage infrastructure, including Python, Linux, and Windows repositories
- Write documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or similar field
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer preferred
- 2+ years of Linux Admin experience preferred
- Scripting experience (at least bash + powershell)
- Experience with automated deployment systems such as PXE boot, cobbler, kickstart, salt, etc
- Experience with Jenkins preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Python experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote