Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a highly skilled MBSE Team Lead to support the development and analysis of Navy platform and system models using the latest MBSE principles. The successful candidate will provide technical guidance and workload management for junior staff but is not expected to be responsible for administrative management of direct reports.
As a Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to:
· Develop, integrate, and simulate digital models of Navy systems.
· Review, extract, and abstract data from technical documentation to implement within system models.
· Work within Cameo Systems Modeler to build representative models of Navy platforms, systems, and processes.
· Create and develop novel approaches to integrating MBSE models with existing Navy processes and procedures.
· Work with customers to validate and refine each novel approach.
· Develop models to support a variety of analysis methods to meet unique customer needs.
· Guide junior modelers through the implementation of novel approaches to meet customer needs.
· Address technical questions as they arise from junior staff, peers, and customers.
· Perform final reviews of models and products developed by junior staff and peers.
· Maintain configuration management of model repositories.
· Deliver final products to customers.
· Provide work assignments to junior modelers.
· Monitor and direct personnel to confirm technical progress.
· Interface with personnel managers to plan workforce availability.
Experience Level/Education/Clearance Requirements:
· 5+ years of related professional experience
· Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or related field from an ABET accredited program
· Profound understanding of object-oriented programming principles
· Ability to work in a distributed team environment
· A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.
· One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills.
· MagicDraw, Cameo Systems Modeler, CATiA, or other SysML/Modeling tools experience
· OCSMP SysML Certifications (highly preferred)
· INCOSE Certification
· Knowledge and understanding of shipboard control systems, information technology and network infrastructure
· Strong preference to candidates that have experience modeling or simulating Naval applications or similar domains
The projected compensation range for this position is $81,600-$120,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access