Our company is looking for a passionate Ios Developer to design, develop and test mobile applications. To succeed in this role, you must have strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills. As an Ios Developer, The knowledge of the programming language Swift and its related frameworks is optional . You will need to create well-functional and high-performing apps for our company’s customers. Other key responsibilities include maintaining code quality and providing updates on a regular basis. Ultimately, the Ios Developer’s goal is to create apps that complement our company goal of reaching customers through powerful products.
Any programming language is fine, like java, c++, OOPS, python, dotnet etc
- Write, test and maintain high performing, quality code that meets business requirements.
- Collaborate with the design team to determine the best user experience for an app.
- Evaluate new frameworks and technology for their potential application to the organization.
- Be aware of industry tools and trends, so as to suggest improvements.
- Identify critical bugs and fix them in a timely manner to ensure consistent quality of released products.
- Collaborate with product managers and technical leads to prioritize and achieve key milestones.
- Engage actively with other developers to seek out new knowledge, methodologies and best practices.
- Implement analytics tracking for new features to gather user feedback for continuous improvement.
ios developer / ios application developer , junior ios developer , entrylevel ios developer , entry level ios developer / ios programmer , mobile developer , mobile application developer , ios application programmer / entry level software developer / junior software developer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location