Parts, Accessories, and Clothing Team Member - Full Throttle Motorsports
Full Throttle Motorsports has an immediate position available for high energy, highly motivated, people-oriented, and numbers-driven parts/accessory sales team member.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member with knowledge of and passion for powersports. Duties include sales of powersports parts & accessories to customers on the show floor and online, creating repair orders, follow up calls, etc.
The perfect candidate for this position would have previous sales experience and a basic understanding of the powersports industry, however, both are not required. Basic computer skills necessary. You must like people, enjoy being in a fun and positive environment. We are a multiline, multi-store dealership with tons of growth opportunities. Full-time permanent position in a fast paced, fast growing, family environment. Strong existing customer base.
The successful candidate will work Tuesday-Saturday schedule with Sunday and Monday off. Highly competitive wages with commission opportunities available, benefits, and vacation time. Previous experience preferred, but not required. Relocation assistance available. Please submit your resume to apply.
- Greet and serve every walk-in or phone-in customer courteously and promptly.
- Answer questions and assist customers in identifying and obtaining parts and accessories they need.
- Make recommendations for parts and accessories that will maximize customer vehicle utility and enjoyment.
- Locate and source parts from available internal and external sources.
- Create repair orders and assist customers with scheduling necessary in-house services.
- Receive, process and ensure the timely delivery of ordered parts.
- Diligent and timely follow up with customers for all inquiries and orders.
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous parts counter experience puts you at the top of the list
- Previous sales and customer service experience needed
- Basic powersports experience
- Mechanical experience/aptitude extremely helpful
- Basic math and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well and coordinate with multiple departments
- Five day work week, closed Sun-Mon!
- Fun work environment with tons of growth potential!
We are a multiline, powersports dealership with tons of growth opportunities. Full time permanent position in a fast paced, fast growing, family environment. Strong existing customer base. Tuesday-Saturday schedule with Sunday and Monday off. Highly competitive wages with commission opportunities available, benefits, and vacation time. Previous experience preferred, but not required. Please submit your resume to apply.
About The New Full Throttle Motorsports:
Full Throttle Motorsports has been serving the Greater Lansing, Michigan and surrounding communities since 1996. Our new professional sales, service and parts staff occupy a recently expanded superstore and warehouse campus conveniently located at exit 98B off I-96 (just west of US 27). Since undergoing new owners and new management, our team along with incredible local support, has in just the last few years earned The New Full Throttle Motorsports the reputation as central Michigan’s premier powersports dealer. We feature best selling brands and models like Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Kayo, and others. Full Throttle Motorsports is one of the largest powersports dealerships in the nation. We've been able to achieve this status by offering great deals on new and preowned powersports from just about every manufacturer, and we'll continue to do so. Our staff here ride or race and are enthusiasts just like you.
Together as a team we sell FUN, PASSION, and EXCITEMENT. Our sole purpose is to maximize the riding enjoyment of our customers. In order to achieve this success we believe it is important to take care of our employees. We believe in hard work and hard play. We schedule reasonable hours and give all employees a scheduled two days off a week so that they can pursue their passions with their families. If you are a Powersports, RV, Marine or Automotive enthusiast who would like to join a winning team of passionate and fun loving professionals please apply to one of our open positions today!
Full Throttle Motorsports is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.01 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dimondale, MI 48821: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- powersports: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Parts: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location