Locally owned and operated residential and commercial property rental company seeking a full-time property manager. The ideal candidate will be energetic, able to multi-task and enjoy becoming involved in a variety of tasks in a team-based atmosphere.
A Property Manager's daily tasks will always be different but would generally include addressing client concerns, receiving payments and maintaining records, property visits, scheduling inspections, resolving multi-party conflicts, scheduling maintenance and third-party vendors. Must maintain a professional manner and have a strong attention to detail.
Property Manager Responsibilities would include working as a team with the other managers on the following:
- Leasing apartments
- Processing invoices, residential and commercial billing
- Collect rental payments and pursue delinquents
- Property inspections
- Providing excellent customer service
- Administrative duties include answering phones, filing, and supporting the senior management as needed.
The ideal Property Manager candidate should possess strong communication skills-verbal and written; and have a professional demeanor at all times. Attention to detail and ability to work independently on assignments is necessary. Must be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Backgrounds in real estate/project management, customer service, and/or trade experience, a plus!
Minimum of Associates Degree or applicable work experience.
Property Manager Requirements:
- 1-2 years of previous Property or Business Management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Positive team-focused attitude while being able to work independently
- Internal drive for continuous improvement & self-motivated / managed
- Possess a strong level of confidentiality
- Pay negotiable based on experience
- Paid vacation / Sick
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental / vision insurance
- Employee discounts
- Rent discount negotiable
- Seasonal perks & bonuses
- Casual dress, non-corporate work environment
If interested, please email resume and cover letter. NO phone calls, walk-ins will be turned away. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $62,500.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing & disinfecting procedures in place
- All staff trained in VOSA Covid-19
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, VT 05401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Management or other related: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location