- Understand the System Requirements.
- Understanding of ADAS systems (Front Camera, Surround Camera, RADAR) with respect to Vehicle and Bench Testing
- Update test cases for the system requirements if necessary.
- Perform vehicle testing with latest software against vehicle level test.
- Perform vehicle testing at the customer and customer location.
- Create defects for the issues identified during testing in the PTC and assign to the respective teams.
- Participate in internal PDT meetings to discuss about the clarifications required in requirements and issues created.
- Create review task for the test cases created against the requirements and correcting the issues found during review.
- Create progress report of the activity completion at regular intervals to present to the team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Auburn Hills, MI 48326: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location