Plans, directs, and manages talent acquisition programs to enhance the capabilities and performance of the organization.
This position may also assist with field-based training programs and therefore the ideal candidate should possess moderate frac/stimulation operational experience.
Essential duties include the following:
- Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, screening, testing, selection, processing, and onboarding.
- Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Interviews candidates for open positions.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Determines online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
- Manages applicant tracking systems.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, and terminations.
- Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover
- Provides recommendations related to assigned personnel including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development
- Occasionally travels to district or field locations to gain an understanding of the business and provide context for completing the position's essential duties
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location