- DLF Construction Inc. is adding a Quality Control Manager for $75,000 - $140,000 yearlyfor our Albuquerque, NM location.
- EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE.
DLF Construction Inc. was established in 2008 and has thrived primarily as a general contractor in the construction industry.
We are based in California. DLF is a Design-Build performance-based General and Specialty Construction Company.
We employed highly qualified administrative and field employees with the excellent partnering, knowledge, and experience that allows DLF to deliver Successful projects.
Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation of San Diego's leading construction solutions team.
DLF Construction Inc.'s culture is unmatched in the construction industry based on a select set of core values essential for each team member. Our team embodies these core values.
We employ only the most qualified individuals with experience, particularly in construction. You are encouraged to apply if you identify with what you have read above, are willing to work hard, and help be a leader of innovation. If not, we are not for you.
The right candidate shall be motivated, dependable, and capable of working as a team and working independently.
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
This position will have overall responsibility for multiple projects occurring simultaneously in the area and carry primary responsibility for the personal management of at least one major project.
· 5+ years of Quality Control Experience
· Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of five years' experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience and construction experience that bridges both field and engineering responsibilities
· Knowledge of the construction process, means and methods, and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures, and tolerances
· Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
· Solid verbal and written communication skills are required
· Proven leadership qualities and skills with the desire to teach and mentor staff
· May require QA/QC certification depending on a specific project
· Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Comply with any project-specific Covid-19 safety requirements, which may vary by jurisdiction.
· Computer proficiency in basic keyboarding and software programs, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and Procore
· Degree In Engineering, Architecture, Or Construction Management
· US Citizen - authorized to work
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Working Knowledge of Rms, Procore, Osha Regs, 1st Aid
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Ability to work under pressure and organize work to stay on schedule and budget
· Exemplary communication skills with subcontractors, suppliers, crew, owners, and project engineers
· Effective communication with company management regarding decisions relative to job costs and progress
· Familiar with use, application, and mechanics of general construction equipment
· Demonstrated track record of providing work at 100% owner satisfaction
· Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with owners, architects, and potential clients OSHA 10 Hour or 30 Hour certificate
Competitive Base Salary from $ 75,000.00 to $ 140,000.00 per year based on experience + benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Quality control: 5 years (Preferred)
- RMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- PROCORE: 2 years (Preferred)
- OSHA: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location