Pay: $48,000-$60,000 DOE
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Duration: 4-6 months (w/potential for TTH)
Biomedical Technician Responsibilities:
- Performing routine maintenance checks on biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting
- Installing new biomedical equipment and adjusting the device according to medical specifications
- Training staff members to operate and care for equipment with physical demonstrations and educational presentations
- Updating the inventory, placing orders, and verifying deliveries
- Repairing faulty machinery on a routine basis and tending to emergency repairs as needed
- Keeping a digital record of equipment repairs, faulty components, and recalibrated devices
- Ensuring that all equipment meets company standards of safety and quality and is in compliance with relevant laws
Should have or be pursuing STEM degree
- Exceptional knowledge of the structure and uses of biomedical equipment.
- Solid technical skills and the ability to repair machinery with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex information in layman's terms.
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced medical environment.
- Proficient dexterity and hand-eye coordination, as well as physical stamina to lift heavy equipment.
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!