Matheson is looking for Material Handlers for our location in Salt Lake City, UT.
Material Handlers are responsible for loading and unloading mail in and out of trucks and/or aircraft containers. Warehouse experience is not required.
- Night shift: Tuesday through Friday: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM* Saturday: 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM & Sunday: 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM
- Overnight Shift: Monday through Saturday: 2:00 AM-7:00 AM OR could be 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM based on business needs.
- *Start/end times may vary due to operational demand & schedule availability based on operational demand.
- $20.29 hourly + $4.54 hourly stipend
- $20.29 is the base hourly rate, plus the additional benefit stipend paid out for the first 40 hours worked per week.
- Weekly pay
- 320 North 3700 West, Salt Lake City, UT, 84122
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs
- Must be able to work one of the schedules listed
- Must have Safety Boots (3/4 ankle-high boots)
- USPS requirements for handling mail are 3 years of continuous US residency
Join Matheson today! Apply here to learn more about the position, schedule, and Matheson:
Call or text Gina at (916) 504-4782 to speak directly to a recruiter.
About the Company: Matheson is an award-winning, nationally recognized carrier that hauls, handles and sorts the mail. The work our team members do is important and their commitment to our core values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence ensures that the mail is delivered safely and on time. As a trusted partner to United States Postal Service, you will be an integral part of keeping the American people connected.
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of:
- Criminal background check
Matheson Flight Extenders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Find out more about Matheson: www.mathesoninc.com
Job Type: Part-time
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location