Have things to do during the day? Would you prefer working late afternoon, evening or overnight? This may be the healthcare role for you!
There are plenty of work-at-home call center roles out there, but if you’re looking for more than a paycheck … if you want a job where you make a difference in people’s lives with every interaction … one where your daily job helps people improve their health and the quality of their lives, then Carenet Health is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Our team of Virtual Care Coordinators working remotely from a MULTI-STATE area play a critical role supporting our patient’s needs. The Care Coordinator role takes inbounds calls for the nurse advise line, does physician referrals, faxes messages to clients, schedules appointments, processes medical service requests, collects and enters patient data, assists with any issues/concerns and educates callers about any healthcare programs available to them. There are many kinds of nurse advice calls you may receive. There is also a small amount of outbound calls that would be when transferring a call to a nurse, doctor’s office or 911.
Location: Virtual, work remotely from home.
Requirements for home office:
- Must provide own monitor w/HDMI port. Monitor must be a stand-alone model and a minimum of 20 1/2" in diameter.
- Office space with lock on door, but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence.
- May not have anyone in the room during scheduled work hours; CANNOT be the primary or sole caregiver for others during shift.
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. You would need an Ethernet cable to connect the modem to the computer.
- You would be responsible for providing a Paper Shredder and Surge Protector.
How our Care Coordinators can Succeed:
- Gentle persuasion, up-selling, ability to "think on your feet"
- Strong phone skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide excellent patient service care via phone
- Accurately input data and maintain patient databases
- Verification of patient insurance information
- Trouble-shoot and coordinate with Team Members to resolve customer issues
- Understand and analyze health plan benefits
- Strong multi-task abilities
- Strong computer skills
Care Coordinator Perks:
- Great work/life balance
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Vision and dental coverage
- 401k plans
- Competitive compensation
Who is Carenet health?
For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine named Carenet Health as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Today, we are the premier healthcare engagement and telehealth partner, supporting one in five Americans in four areas of expertise—engagement, telehealth, clinical support and healthcare advocacy and navigation. We remain obsessively focused on delivering exceptional, one-to-one human connections in healthcare: Conversations that educate, motivate, and advise. And we deliver those interactions with outstanding consumer engagement and clinical specialists. Exciting partnerships. Flexible technology. And we prove it with rapid testing and continuous optimization. Our impressive client list includes more than 250 innovative healthcare organizations; most are nationally known US health plans representing both commercial and government markets.
Must complete a typing test and internet speed test for interview consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have your own pc/laptop?
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare/Medical: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote