Established Moorestown electronics company is in search of an Entry Level Engineer and a Process Engineer. Positions are full time, either Monday through Thursday (4) 10hr days or Monday through Thursday (4) 9 hour days and (4) hours Friday.
Entry Level Engineer Position Details: ($54-$90k yearly salary commensurate with experience).
- Build experience and technical competence by working hands on with customer functional test sets.
- Tasks to include operation of test sets as well as debugging board/system units that failed test.
- Build / enhance skills to work with schematics and operational test firmware/ software involved with automated functional test.
- Assist senior engineers with various tasks involving product development and production support.
- Assist Process Engineers to both gain practical Design for Manufacturability experience and help accomplish production engineering tasks.
- Education level of BSEE or at least two years working towards a BSEE degree.
- Proficiency utilizing oscilloscopes, meters and various test equipment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong concentration and attention to detail skills in a multitasking environment.
- Experience utilizing schematic capture, simulation, and other circuit development tools.
- Prior component level troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Experience with IoT hardware/ firmware / software a plus.
- Experience writing applications under Windows a plus.
- Experience with LabView, Visual Basic and/or 'C' a plus.
Process Engineer Position Details: ($54-$70k yearly salary commensurate with experience).
- Set up processes and methods to build printed circuit board assemblies from supplied customer documentation / files.
- Create Universal Pick and Place machine programs and process Instructions (from customer CAD data) for printed circuit boards assemblies using Aegis Software (Checkpoint / Circuit Cam).
- Review and support the fabrication of solder pasted stencils used to apply solder to surface mount printed circuit boards prior to assembly.
- Create / review the array size drawing for simultaneous build of multiple printed circuit boards by the robotic assembly and inspection equipment.
- Determine / document the various steps of automated, manual and inspection processes necessary to complete the build of printed circuit boards and complete customer products.
- Develop assembly tooling / fixturing.
- Assist production personnel with technical and yield issues encountered during the build processes.
- Maintain production equipment.
- Keep up with the latest industry trends to enhance build processes and facilitate use of the latest integrated circuit chips / components and production equipment.
- Good electrical and/ or mechanical aptitude is a definite plus along with experience with any of the mentioned production software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location