We are looking for a number of Toll Collectors in Southern Maine and Central Maine with Full-Time, Part-Time, and On-Call hours available!
Job Description Summary: Responsible for courteous and timely greeting of customers. Responsibilities include receiving money, performing change transactions, and providing information to patrons as required. Work may be performed while partially exposed to inclement weather. Work is performed independently but is checked for accuracy by automatic checks/review.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers with friendly and positive attitude;
- Receive and process customer payments accurately;
- Maintain cash drawer and prepare deposit slips at end of shift.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Skills:
- Skill in making change accurately and quickly;
- Ability to explain charges and provide relevant information in a speedy, concise, and courteous manner;
- Ability to learn quickly.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma (or) general education diploma (GED)
- Cashier experience extremely helpful
- Experience in customer service or related field involving the handling of money, change transactions, and dealing with the public;
- Authorized to work in U.S.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, or On- Call with variable locations and shifts; day, night, and overnight.
Salary: $20 per hour
Please submit resumes and/or call 207-799-6732.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road