Job Description :
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
-Troubleshoot and repair customer designed / built test equipment using standard work instructions.
-Diagnose test setups and equipment to resolve malfunctions.
Engineer’s primary focus shall be the Test Technician Yellow Tags, Test Engineering Yellow Tags will be worked when resources are available.
Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on Test Equipment.
- Quest shall perform PMs on test equipment as a secondary function to Yellow Tag resolution; if PM work becomes higher priority, yellow tag work will be reduced.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer production test equipment.
- Diagnose test setups and equipment to resolve malfunctions
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on Test Equipment as necessitated by the Total Productive Maintenance Program.
- Technician with experience in a test environment with familiarity of engineering tools (micrometers and Vernier gages) and experience on a shop floor / engineering lab environment.
Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,145.12 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vergennes, VT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location