Manages maintenance functions for a location and its equipment through subordinate supervisors. Areas included are building utility systems, equipment maintenance, and building and grounds maintenance. Ensures that maintenance department objectives are met including project, cost, quality, and safety factors. Provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance and operating personnel. Oversees plant operating performance, all plant maintenance of equipment including mechanical, electrical, and instruments and controls, monitors operating and outage reports and ensures performance targets are met. Manages the development and implementation of preventative maintenance and inspection programs for equipment and their associated components. Establishes and administers the Operations and Maintenance budget. Responsible for the maintenance of buildings and grounds. Prepares cost estimates for renovations, expansions, etc. Monitors utility systems to ensure full and efficient operations. Receives and reviews requests for maintenance and prioritizes maintenance activities based on urgency and availability of resources. Inspects building and grounds regularly to identify current and potential maintenance needs. Maintains records and documentation related to repairs made.
- Responsible for daily management of the maintenance team.
- Lead and distribute the work in the department and instruct the maintenance staff on the scope of the work and ensure that guidelines are complied with.
- Ensure that the employee is up-to-date for the job in terms of competence, and / or provide training / courses etc.
- Responsible for service, repairs and new installations of electricity, for both buildings and production machines.
- Responsible for documentation relating to the work required for authorization.
- Ongoing reconciliation of resources in the department with the production and technology manager.
- Participate in internal optimization projects and ongoing streamlining, including building new systems.
- Participate in the development and management of working environment, quality and certification systems.
- Budget responsibility for agreed accounts in accordance with annual budget.
- Submit presentations regarding investments to the production and technology manager in accordance with agreements.
- Energy inspection every 4 years.
- Annual environmental inspection, according to municipal instructions.
- Update of annual energy consumption; electricity, water and heat.
- Responsible for compliance with guidelines from the American insurance company American Insurance Group.
- Responsible for supervision and maintenance of machines and production equipment in collaboration with the foremen in the respective departments.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of trucks and cranes as well as gates.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of extraction systems and ventilation systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that statutory periodic service inspections are performed and documented in accordance with the company's systems for documentation and certifications.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
- Decision-making skills.
- Problem management.
- Management skills.
- Technical expertise.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Project management skills
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.
What We Offer:
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing