Atlis Motor Vehicles is developing proprietary embedded systems like motor or steering control modules, cameras, vehicle control modules and infotainment/connectivity systems that aim at reducing cost and complexity in the vehicle’s electronic and electrical architecture.
You will be responsible for the schematics and board design of different control units and manage the development to bring the boards to production. If the thought of getting in on the ground floor of an organization and making it a household name appeals to you, this just might be the right job for you. This position is central in helping deliver an optimized and secured vehicle architecture.
ABOUT ATLIS MOTOR VEHICLES
Atlis Motor Vehicles was born in CEO Mark Hanchett's garage, ignited by curiosity and personal motivation. Mark's goal: take his energy-guzzling diesel pickup and convert it into an electric truck. He leveraged his engineering background and brought in colleagues who are experts in various fields—power tech, batteries, automotive dynamics, etc.—to design a solution that solves the biggest pain points in the electric vehicle market today.
Our mission is a big one: We will change the world with better alternatives for work truck users. We will build something that matters. We will solve problems that are key to our customers' success. We will not be afraid of big challenges. There is a lot of work to do, and we're looking for optimistic problem-solvers to help us get there.
- Hardware design for embedded modules for the XP Platform, XT Truck and Atlis Charging Station
- Schematics design
- Optimization of boards
- Select and maintain components for Atlis Hardware Library
- Balance cost, development times, and resources
- Manage PCB layout
- Work closely with firmware, software and mechanical teams
- Design boards for test and manufacturing
- Create and maintain bring up and test plan for each system
IDEALLY, YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Schematics/PCB design
- Signal integrity good practices, EMI/EMC, physics and electrical principles of PCB design
- Board optimization
- Ethernet, CAN, MiPi CS-2
- Security by design
- PCB development & manufacturing
- Management of contract manufacturers
- Automotive systems (infotainment, comfort, powertrain, chassis modules, displays, cameras...) is a plus
- Audio & Wireless technologies (Cellular, WiFi, BlueTooth, BLE, GNSS, NFC, UWB) is a plus
- ISO26262 standard is a plus
AND YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO IS:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, 2 years experience
- Creative & critical thinker
- Self-starter who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Team player who is excited by rapid development cycles
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time