Lord & Company, an Industrial Automation Division of E.W. Process, is a successful Systems Integrator with an excellent reputation since 1982. Lord & Company provides control, monitoring, and information systems for municipalities and industrial accounts.
E.W. Process / Lord & Company is an employee-owned company headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Additional company information can be found at www.EWProcess.com and www.lordandcompany.com.
PLC Programmers / System Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force and must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Systems Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Collaborate and work in a Team Environment to provide process solutions.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications.
- Documenting programs and keeping the Team updated on your progress.
- Generate PLC I/O list using P&ID drawings.
- PLC Programming for Industrial processes.
- Develop graphic screens and application for local Operator Interfaces
- Develop graphic screens for HMI Applications
- Factory Testing complete control systems
- 10 - 15 % travel to make additions to existing PLC programs and HMI Applications
- 3+ years Engineering experience
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry role
- Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude or training
- Ability to manage and prioritize variable workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in process control/automation is a plus.
- Rockwell PLC Programming Experience
- GE PLC Programming Experience
- Modicon PLC Programming Experience
- Motorola MOSCAD Programming Experience
- ABB DCS Programming Experience
- Rockwell HMI
- Wonderware InTOuch and Archestra HMI
- VT SCADA HMI
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Gross Proft Sharing Commission
- Medical insurance (100% paid for Employee coverage)
- Dental insurance (100% paid for Employee coverage)
- Vision insurance
- Basic Life insurance (100% paid for basic Employee coverage)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous company match
- PTO (Paid time off)
- VTO (Paid time off for volunteer work)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Job Type: Full-time
- Describe your PLC & HMI Programming Experience.
- Process Control/Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person