The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an extensive array of instruments and systems for applications ranging from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology, to a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Proven quality and trustworthy performance have established widespread confidence in the HORIBA Brand.
Inspired by our unique motto, “JOY and FUN,” we focus on social responsibilities by building state-of-the-art products for scientific advancement; especially for protecting health, safety, and the environment. “HORIBARIANs,” the HORIBA employees all over the world, look forward to working with additional creative and entrepreneurial self-starters.
HORIBA Automotive, a business segment within the HORIBA Group, has developed global leadership in the fields of battery, fuel cell and electrolyzer test stands, data management solutions, driveline test systems, engine test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances, emissions test systems and test facility automation. In addition to its product-based applications, it offers a comprehensive suite of vehicle engineering, validation and certification services. HORIBA Automotive is able to offer its customers complete solutions, with full turnkey capability, for all industries using electric motors, internal combustion engines and turbines. These include the automotive, heavy-duty, off-road, consumer goods, marine, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
HORIBA Automotive group is recruiting for a Social Media Specialist based out of our Ann Arbor, MI office working remote. This position will be responsible for implementing global HORIBA Automotive social media strategy.
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective social media strategy and suggest creative ways to grow our following and promote the HORIBA brand
- Manage HORIBA social media platform and associated channels
- Collaborate across functions to create content for use on our social media platform
- Work with marketing team to create and execute fully integrated marketing campaign strategies that are delivered across mediums
- Proactively source, research, develop and write accurate and engaging written communications that will resonate with media, customers and colleagues
- Increase web traffic and customer engagement through strong call-to-actions that are aligned with broader marketing strategies, measure results.
- Assist the marketing team in special projects as requested
- Assist with any and all other marketing department functions on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or similar required.
- 3-5 Years within an in-house marketing team or agency with experience in the following:
- Digital media methods
- Expertise and track record in social media platforms, ability to train co-workers on social media in a beneficial way
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response
- Ability to understand technical subjects and write engaging communications
- Knowledge of automotive and engineering industry media.
- Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff & management.
- Effective project management, prioritization, multitasking, organizational and time management skills.
- Writing samples/portfolio and campaign management execution examples.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills required.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to create / manipulate digital assets such as images, videos, graphics etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of paid social media campaigns a plus.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please email [email protected] or call (734) 213.6555 for assistance. HORIBA will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process. HORIBA is committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.
Please apply via the link below: