If you enjoy world class technology and operating with best-in-class equipment, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Working in our Quality Assurance Department, you will use various types of high precision inspection equipment to ensure our machined products meet the most demanding specifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to program and operate coordinate measuring machine (CMM) equipment.
- Setup and perform basic CMM operations and maintenance. Troubleshoot CMM issues on multiple production parts to assure adherence to specifications and quality standards.
- Record inspection data and produce inspection reports as required in a legible format.
- Prioritize and sequence inspection work to be executed to meet production schedules with high efficiency.
- Work with Manufacturing, Engineering and CNC Programming to resolve issues that may arise with inspection results.
- Read and understand engineering prints.
- Knowledge and understanding of Metrology and GDT related to CMM systems.
- Knowledge of basic inspection tools (e.g., calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc.)
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Engineering and/or Trade School Program a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience as an inspector/CMM technician.
- Prior experience as a Class 1 Machinist or as a CNC operator highly preferred.
ABOUT CLOEREN INCORPORATED
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in Feedblock and Die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company Provided STD and LTD
- Pay is commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Coordinate measuring machine: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location