CollabraTech Solutions provides comprehensive solutions across the entire product lifecycle; leading through its innovative technology, engineering design services and delivering world-class contract manufacturing services for the aerospace, defense, next generation telecommunications, medical and semiconductor industries.
Develop and drive technical electro-mechanical integration projects, applying a variety of engineering and manufacturing disciplines. Requires positive technical and commercial interaction with various internal and external organizations, including Business Development, Design Engineering and Operations. Duties range from developing new customers, planning new manufacturing projects to resolving technical product issues. Knowledge of electro-mechanical engineering and manufacturing principles along with gas and chemical delivery systems is key to the candidate that will be responsible for this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Business Development team attract new customers and opportunities
- Review new quote packages, resolving design and operational issues as they arise
- Create / Implement GMP (Good manufacturing Methods) with in assemblies and manufacturing process
- Act as Operations liaison on design reviews
- Manage Manufacturing Readiness Reviews
- Investigate and resolve technical issues throughout build and provide solutions to internal/external customers, includes interpreting Cad models and schematics
- Drive MRB process, interfacing with Design Engineering as required to ensure appropriate dispositions and corrective actions
- Redline documentation for as-built and Doc Control
- Create assembly drawings and manufacturing aides
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods.
- Develops (OMS’s) Operational Method Sheets/Assembly work and test instructions.
- Develop training methods for electro-mechanical technicians
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Lean Manufacturing Skills – must be able to identify and eliminate waste within the systems.
- Troubleshoot system operation as required based on customer requirements
- Recommend improvement in quality or production standards to achieve optimum performance
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical drawings, wiring diagrams, understand the scope-of-work
- Inspect and functionally test work performed for quality, cosmetics, workmanship and conformance to drawings
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Values meaningful, long-standing relationships
- Experience in OEM and factory automation design and engineering, including gas and chemical delivery technology
- Current experience with Solidworks or Inventor 3D CAD Design
- High level understanding of drawing standards, formatting, and dimensioning included basic GD&T
- Good understanding of electrical cable harness components and design
- Strong electrical schematic understanding and ability to revise schematics as needed.
- Show initiative and a sense of ownership by learning to be self-sufficient at your task, but quick to ask questions when uncertain
- Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform to complex requirements
- Excellent customer service skills, including effective listening
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Flexibility to work overtime, holidays and off-shift hours to support company requirements as needed
- Able to travel up to 10% as needed
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office products needed
- Valid driver’s license
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology or equivalent experience in related markets.
- Electrical Engineering background a plus.
A minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment as a manufacturing engineer or a design engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing facility
Work Location: In person