St.Germain is seeking a motivated, self-starting Civil Engineer for their Westbrook, Maine office. Dedicated to providing quality design and consulting services, St.Germain has been in business for 30 years and has become a leader in innovative projects that have led our clients to seek our services again and again.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
· Professional Engineer Certification
· 10+ years’ experience designing and permitting commercial development projects
· Ability to draft and design projects with AutoCAD, Civil3D and HydroCAD
· Technical experience in the design of stormwater best management practices and erosion and sedimentation control
· Valid US driver’s license
Benefits of the Job:
· Office/home office flexibility
-Salary $90-110K based on experience
· Generous PTO and paid holidays
· Health insurance and HSA
· 401K with company match
· Educational and Training expenses
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
· Scheduling and coordinating various phases of engineering work
· Stormwater modeling, best management practice (BMP) design, and utility layout
· Site design and drafting using AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Preparing technical design specifications
· Contractor and construction site oversight
· Preparing technical documents, presentations, and reports
St.Germain is a multi-discipline firm, with service areas in engineering, environmental consulting, and health and safety. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of solid waste, energy, commercial and senior housing projects, that include site design, permitting, project management, and more.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- What is your personal email address?
- This position is based in Westbrook, Maine. Does this location work for you?
- Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship?
Work Location: In person