Plant 1 Technician/Machine Operator
Our Jeannette, PA plant is now hiring Plant 1 Technician/Machine Operator
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Required to wear all PPE
- Unloading trailers
- Tub/Container washing
- Resolve issues related to day-to-day operations and maintenance
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations and Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices.
- Develop respect and working relationship with co-workers.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Clean tools on daily basis
- Responsible for operating and maintaining machines and determining setup procedures
- Responsible for calibrating probes and monitoring PH of processed waste
- Required to clear jams and clean the machine daily in conjunction with the maintenance department
- Monitor machine performance/condition and notify maintenance of any potential issues
- Other job duties as assigned
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Strong aptitude in problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions verbally
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and personal initiative related to problem resolution duties with follow-through and professionalism
- Self-motivated and capable of managing stressful situations
- Previous Forklift experience
This is a safety sensitive position.
Best Plastic Lumber U.S. (BestPLUS) is a sustainable plastic lumber manufacturer that provides durable, low-maintenance lumber to a range of industries. We manufacture utility-grade lumber from recycled plastic for use as construction products, landscape timbers, speed bumps, park benches and more. Our products are made proudly in Jeannette, PA.
BestPLUS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Triumvirate Environmental. For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $19.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jeannette, PA 15644: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Machine Operators: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location