$1500 sign on bonus and $500 referral bonus!
CTDI is a large-scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the world’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 11,000 employees in over 65 US Operations and a global footprint with more than 19,000 employees worldwide.
We are hiring 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions - Apply now to be immediately considered!
Salary: Up to $17.06 an hour
- 1st Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 3rd Shift: Sun 8:15pm-5:30am Mon-Thur 11:30pm-5:30am
In this role, you will provide services to the world’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. The ideal CTDI team members should have excellent attention to detail, strong verbal communication skills, ability to work independently and within a team. Availability to work overtime to support customer needs is a plus. This position is responsible for using soldering equipment to repair, modify, and change parts on electronic circuit boards and STB units.
- Troubleshoots electronics equipment.
- Solder equipment using both surface mount and thru-hole methods.
- Use repair equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, volt meters and soldering irons.
- Maintain satisfactory quality performance levels.
- Maintain a clean, organized workstation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to operate test equipment.
- Ability to read some schematics.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Possess soldering and de-soldering skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform both surface mount and thru-hole soldering techniques, as well as operate automated repair equipment (BGA machine).
- Computer skills are a must for accurate data entry of completed units.
You will love working in our family-oriented company! When you join our family, you will enjoy perks such as:
- Weekly pay every Thursday
- Pay Increases every single month
- Monthly Incentive Bonus
- Positive, team-oriented, inclusive workplace
- Clean & safe warehouse
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick/personal time
- Weekly Rewards & Recognition
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- United States (Required)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
**Salary depends on which shift worked & experience**
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.