Are you passionate about vehicles?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic company culture?
Are you interested in new technology?
Are you ready to accelerate your career, experience growth and advancement in as direct hire team member?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above question please share your resume with us. We have several programs with immediate opportunities!
We are adding Prototype Vehicle Assemblers to our Novi Vehicle Campus. Positions are available for entry level through project leadership. We have a dynamic environment supporting opportunities for team members to work on a variety of unique projects.
Our Teams work on the following types of projects:
· OEM Fleet Updates
· Prototype Builds
· Low Volume Production Builds
· General Repair and Maintenance
· Custom Modifications
· Prototype Builds
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined in project plan with efficiency and accuracy
· Provide input aligned with your experience and training
· Track and report progress
· Meet delivery timing for assignments
· Maintain clean and safe work environment
· Prior automotive experience
· Detail oriented, organized and efficient
· Focus on Safety and Quality
· Reliable – must report and be engage as scheduled
· Great attitude toward work and learning
· Mechanic tool set in roller box
Additional Experience Supporting Expanded Opportunities:
· ASE Certification
· Restoration and/or custom
· Low Voltage Wiring
· High Voltage Training
· High Performance Vehicles
· Tuning & Calibration - aftermarket (i.e., Holley, HP Tuners, other)
· Transmission Rebuild
· Body Repair
MARTIN Technologies (MARTIN) is a full-service, global engineering and manufacturing company supporting OEM and Tier customers in the automotive, marine, aerospace and defense industries. Our customers include OEMs, Tiers, Start Ups, Fleets, Clubs, Race Teams, and Enthusiasts. We are leaders in the mobility industry and excel with innovative methods and best practices in support of the world’s best customers. Our global experience and broad capabilities provide an exciting and diverse environment for the continuing growth of our team.
Visit http://haroldmartin.com to see our expanded global activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location