Position: Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: St. Inigoes, MD
Our engineering team supporting Combat Integration and Identification Systems has an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Engineer. The position is located at a US Navy facility in Southern Maryland in support of system development and sustainment for Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) Systems operated by the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. This is a technical lead position for system design. The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate system design information to a large spectrum of engineering disciplines, as well as to customers at all leadership levels. The successful candidate must be willing to work full time in St. Mary’s County, Maryland and either possess, or be eligible to receive, a Secret security clearance.
The successful candidate should demonstrate successful experience in the following tasks and skills:
· System architecture & design, including documentation / artifact capture.
· System integration & testing.
· Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Techniques & Tools (Such as Sparx EA, IBM Rational Rhapsody Designer, NoMagic Cameo, Vitech Genesys, etc.)
· Requirements management, including capture, decomposition, & tracing.
· Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) administration, including drafting, processing, & updating.
· System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) coordination, preparation, & presentation.
· Engineering Project Management including assignment delegation & monitoring, schedule creation and management, and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) creation.
· Change Request / Change Management (CR/CM) techniques & processes.
BS degree (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Engineering (CE) from an ABET accredited engineering program. Alternatively, candidates with a BS in Computer Science (MS preferred) may be considered.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply online at http://www.goctsi.comEEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Inigoes, MD 20684: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person