A Merchandise Processor is responsible for processing various types of merchandise for the Distribution Center by utilizing standard operating procedures for designated brands. We offer the following benefits:
- Paid holidays beginning on day one
- Up to 40% discount on all of our brands
- Safe, temperature-controlled work environment
- $200 Referral Bonus
Must possess the ability to:
- Pick, pack, or store merchandise according to procedures.
- Process rework and audit merchandise by counting, ticketing, packing, and sorting.
- Inspect merchandise items to ensure proper quality and brand specification.
- Track information to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the distribution center.
- Comprehend and follow written, verbal and computer-delivered direction
- Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments, fill out worksheets, and complete order paperwork correctly.
- Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job duties.
- Solid attention to detail, ability to follow directions, and apply problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify products and match numbers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment helpful.
- Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory overtime.
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing training.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training, rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds continuously for 100% of working hours; lifting may be above or below shoulder level.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to include grasping and holding.
- Typically reports to DC Supervisor, no direct reports.
- Ability to function at high levels as required.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.